Terms & Conditions
1. Albany Limousines and Charters reserve the right to cancel any services due to drunk or abusive passengers without a refund. The individual who booked any services will be held responsible for the conduct of all passengers, at all times.
2. Any breakages or damage will be charged to the hiring customer at repair costs, this includes fabric damage and drink spillage. A cleaning fee of up to $300 will apply to any circumstances where a passenger has soiled the vehicle..
3. Albany Limousines and Charters have a NO SMOKING policy within all their vehicles. Should this policy be ignored the driver is authorised to cancel the hire agreement and a refund will not be given.
4. Overtime rates are charged at standard hire rates for extended hire beyond the time agreed upon. Overtime availability will be at the drivers discretion as future bookings may be affected.
5. All passengers must wear seatbelts as fitted in each vehicle and according to Department of Transport regulations.
6. No food is to be consumed in vehicles unless approval has been given by the driver.
7. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited for persons under the age of 18 as by law in Australia. The driver can refuse a hiring customer entry to the vehicle if it is believed the passenger has consumed too much alcohol and are unfit to travel.
8. Alcohol can only be consumed in vehicles that seat less than 14 persons. The driver reserves the right to eject any passenger found to be drinking in any vehicle where alcohol is prohibited. It is up to the hiring customer to ensure all passengers consuming alcohol are 18 years and over.
9. Drivers of any vehicle reserve the right to refuse passage to any pickup or drop off venue that they deem unsafe for the vehicle or passengers. Some access into streets or driveways may restrict vehicles and a front door arrival may not be achievable.
10. All bookings must be paid before the service is provided. Cheques are accepted two weeks in advance or cash/eftpos can be accepted at the time of the booking or on pickup.
11. We will endeavour to provide the vehicle requested, however in an unlikely event your chosen vehicle is unavailable, we may substitute the vehicle with a similar type as reasonably able (subject to availability) or with taxis to reach the required destination.
12. All photos taken by Albany Limousines and Charters during your event may be used on our website or Social Media pages or for future marketing and promotional material.
13. Cancellation of a booking will incur the following fees:
Once travel has commenced no refunds will be made for any unused services and passengers will be responsible for their own travel arrangements from that point forward.
In the event of the cancellation of a service where the invoice has not been fully paid a new invoice will be issued for the remaining unpaid balance minus the refund applicable for any cancellations within the following time frames. This invoice is to be paid in full within 5 business days.
More than 30 Days - full refund minus non-refundable deposit
14 Days - 30 Days - refund 75% of total Fare
14 Days - 48hrs - refund 50% of total Fare
Within 48hrs - no refund
No refund will be given if a passenger fails to board a service.
Refunds will be processed within 28 days of a request being made.
14. We will take no responsibility for property lost, damaged or stolen while under hire. We will always leave our vehicles locked while parked, however in the unlikely event a break in were to occur it is the passengers responsibility to make sure their goods are secure.
15. ODBS #1000120